"Juan M. Courcoul" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 1991 12:16:38 CST
On Thu, 23 May 91 09:42:14 MST Bob Kaneshige said:
>You might want to try SET listname NOMAIL instead....you'll still be on the
>list but receive no mail until a SET listname MAIL is issued when you return.
>IF you can remember all of the lists you are on :-)

I wonder if a SET * NOMAIL (NETWIDE wouldn't be a good option to add to
Listserv. Naturally, subscriptions with NOMAIL set would still be eligible
for automatic purging at the end of two years. Also, a SET * MAIL (NETWIDE
would be necessary, for undoing the previous command.

Eric, any thoughts ?

Juan