Wayne Johns <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:51:54 +0800
Balita is a non-profit group now 8 years old that distributes news for
the Filipino community around the world. We currently run a Listserv
classic/LSMTP installation on a Windows server which runs very well.

We are currently moving our installation from a Virtual Server to a
dedicated Red Hat server which has been donated to our group at a
reduced fee.

We wonder if there is anyone out there in Listserv land who would like to
donate his time to install a copy of Listserv on our new server.

As this is a little off topic please direct your reply to:

Thanks you for your consideration and time,

Regards

Wayne and Marites Johns
Balita Organization, Inc