Mark Kaprow <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 15:37:24 EST
     How do you know it was the Whitehouse?

     Mark Kaprow

Subject: mailer logs from last weekend
Author:  LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    03/06/96 09:49 PM

The whitehouse & netcom have asked for logs & mail headers from last
weekends activities. Boss isn't here today so I don't know how much
I can release without our lawyers' okay. I've also asked for clarification
if the information is for whitehouse victims only or if they are investigating
on behalf of all victims.
I'm trying to contact some of the other victims's to see if they need copies.
I know [log in to unmask] is a victim and was on this list (don't know if intentional
or not). That email address is no longer active.

Nancy J. Hill
Academic Coordinator - Information Services
Humphreys 221
Central Missouri State University
Warrensburg, MO   64093
PHONE: 816-543-4848     FAX:816-543-4959
BITNET address HILL@CMSUVMA or HILL@CMSUVMB
INTERNET address [log in to unmask]