Frank Elsner <ELSNER@DB0TUZ01>
Mon, 31 Jul 89 11:40:00 CET
What piece of software is responsible for messing up addresses as
in the following example:

>Date:         Fri, 28 Jul 89 10:05:30 CET
>Sender:       Info-Nets List <INFONETS@DEARN>
>Comments:     Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
>From:         Frank Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Database of Lists
>Comments: To: General Network Forum <[log in to unmask]>
>Comments: cc: "David Palmer, Southwest Missouri State U" <[log in to unmask]>
>To:           Frank Elsner <ELSNER@DB0TUZ01>
>              Southwest Missouri State U" <DTP622F@SMSVMA>
>
>> Is there a database of the different Lists with their List-ids, telling

Look at the cc: line ! smsvma.arpa is definitly wrong. It is a BITNET
host, I wrote smsvma.bitnet in my Cc: line and the In-Reply-To: line
shows it correct. That is not the first time this happens, but now
I want know more about it :-

What's going on, please clarify !

--Frank