Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:11:20 -0800
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:08:17 -0500, Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have a private list where [log in to unmask] is subscribed.  Can [log in to unmask] send to that list?  I assume s/he can.
>
>Can [log in to unmask] review the list if Review= Private is set?
>
>Can [log in to unmask] use the web interface to view the archives?  This is the actual case that I have.  [log in to unmask] has a personal password set and is trying to view the private archives for the list but is subscribed as [log in to unmask]

Yes to all of the above as long as the 'someuser' part is *identical*.  Note
that per internet standards  'Someuser' does not equal 'someuser' does not equal
'SOMEUSER'...  If it's not working, then something else is wrong (looking at the
LISTSERV log file for the login will help deduce what the problem actually is.