Amethyst <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 22:28:17 GMT
A friend of mine was hosting a mailing list for me through his work's
system but is no longer allowed to do so and my server (Demon) doesn't do
mailing lists so I am searching for someone to host my list.

The list is for discussion and fan-fiction about the film Labyrinth made by
Jim Henson and starring David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly.

There are usually around 70-odd members and it is quite a high volume list
with a web archive at http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/9700/ . I am
happy to do all the admin type stuff.

Please send or Cc any reply to [log in to unmask]

--
 | -=-=-=-=-> Amethyst <-=-=-=-=- | "Excuse me, I have a hell to go |
 | http://www.jadzia.demon.co.uk/ |   burn in."  - Andrew Wheeler   |