"Burnett, James R." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:02:48 -0600
Hi again,
I just received some input that I thought I would share with the group.
Basically got the following response: << I would have to say that you have
an NT permissions problem with the folder wa.exe is located in, or perhaps
the folder the templates files are located in. I'd check to see if the
people in the subnet that can't get in have permission to read and execute
on those
directories.>>

This is a good theory, especially given the lack of platform specific
information that I gave. But actually, the list server is on a FAT system,
so there are no NT Security permissions on the folders at all.  Also,
everyone in non-listserv-subnet is unable to make the buttons work, not just
some of them.

For more background:
        These are 2 NT domains.
        Listserv is installed on an NT workstation, with FAT file system.
        The web server is not IIS, but rather Sambar.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Jim