dona utania <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 07:55:25 -0000
Dear Sir/Madam

I am planning to set up a non profit E-mail list to discuss political, social
and cultural issues related to my country Bahrain which is located in the
Persian Gulf. Internet services was introduced in Bahrain little over 14 months
ago. So far there has been no attempts to establish a newsgroup to cater for
issues related to Bahrain. The list I am proposing to establish will fill this
vacuum.

This list will help in promoting free speech and will act as a forum for the
exchange of opinions without fear of discrimination or revenge. I expect the
number of subscribers will be less than 200.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in sponsoring this list.

Thanks