GARY SAMEK <C133GES@UTARLVM1>
Tue, 23 Aug 88 11:47:59 CDT

Hello Listserv Maintainers,
  There is an instructor at my site that is an editor to a few lists.
This instructor would like to have Listserv send a new subscriber the usual
mail plus a file(s) as a more specific intro to his list.
First, does Listserv have this capability and I have just missed it????
Second, does anyone have or know of a related mod/exit for Listserv????
  I would appreciate any (related) response to be sent to my personal id.
If anyone else is interested in the responses, let me know and I will either
post to the list or directly.
  Thnx.

Gary Samek
  Bitnet  C133GES@UTARLVM1