"Scott D. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:44:08 -0400
thanks valdis,

so i created a header file in my current directory and did a

mail listserv@host < TEST-L.list

where TEST-L.list is
PUT TEST-L LIST PW=test
*
* JUNK
* owner= myid@host
*

now, there is just a job sitting in the LSVSPOOL dir that, if i jobview,
shows the email with the header file included. when will this run? what am i
missing? thanks.

--scott