David Nickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 20:57:57 -0500
Hello,
        I'm sure that you've all seen this kind of post before.

I'm looking for a Host for a possible mailing list for Sign Language
Interpreters. Our national professional organization is called Registry
of Interpreters for the Deaf. They are a non-profit organization so I
was hoping for a Host that doesn't charge if possible.

I'm am not sure about the volume that this list would generate but I
assume that it would be moderate.

The list would be for professional and student interpreters of American
Sign Language. The topics would include:

-professionalism
-the code of ethics
-business concerns
-physical ailments connected to interpreting
-moral support

Please send any responses to my personal address
--
David Nickerson
http://web.algorithms.com/users/nickersond/index.htm

"You can lead them to the Web, but you cannot make
them browse"