Mon, 14 Nov 1994 15:07:34 +0100
Hi there,

I'm looking for a site ready to host a mailing list related to
computer-virus problems. Here's a short description:

       ITALIAN COMPUTER ANTIVIRUS RESEARCH ORGANIZATION

  The purpose of this mailing-list is to provide the subscribers
  with virus news, reports, analysis and all anti-virus tests
  published by the I.C.A.R.O.

  Besides, this place can also become a virus-discussion forum,
  where your messages (news, reports, comments and questions about
  computer viruses) will be delivered to all other list's subscribers.

  This list is moderated, i.e. all messages sent to the list will
  be forwarded to the list-owner for approval. Only after the owner's
  approval your message will be sent to the other members of the list.
  This is the only way to keep the discussion always to a high-quality
  level (without dummy/off-topic/annoying postings).

  About the I.C.A.R.O.:

  The I.C.A.R.O. is a completely independent organization founded
  by four Italian Anti-Virus researchers with the only purpose to
  provide the users with correct information and to establish an
  independent virus-help network in Italy, as well as between Italy
  and the other countries.

So?.. anyone has interest to host this list?
If so, please e-mail me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Luca Sambucci

     *      Luca Sambucci  [log in to unmask]  .
     .    Italian Computer Antivirus Research Organization
            .    . *     Iterum rudit leo       .        +