Peter Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:16:51 -0400
Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> It says "or its default for the ... list", which means it's using the
> internal default.

The default for the list?

Filter=<built-in>

Which is what you mean by internal, hard-coded.

> What userid bounced?  MAILER-DAEMON, ROOT, POSTMASTER ?
> The default is the internal (hard-coded) default plus whatever you have
> in FILTER_ALSO .

FILTER_ALSO is:

     *@*.skyhelp.net

exactly as I have it above, patterned after the examples.

The userid that bounced?  cc:Mail again . . .

<SNIP>

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Netpreneur News

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

</SNIP>