Liz Best <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:43:56 -0700
I have recently moved our listserv 1.8c from a UNIX box (named
phoebe.royalroads.ca and formerly aliased to listserv.royalroads.ca) to an
NT box (named risa.royalroads.ca and aliased to listserv.royalroads.ca).
Everything appears to have gone as expected, however after turning off the
UNIX box this error message was sent to our postmaster.

My first question is what is the purpose of this message?

My second question is did I need to do something else (other than install
the software, re-create the lists and move archive files) such as notify
someone of this change.

My last question is do I need to do something about this message or will
[log in to unmask] figure it out and stop sending a message to

Regards,
Liz