Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:02:26 -0400
Same version of Listserv, same os. I'm not confirming your experience, but
simply reporting that I had two such similar complaints in the last few
weeks from List Owners, and recall previous complaints.

The problem reported was the same experience you report, with one
difference.  Only one successful confirmation code was reported in
Listserv's log (unless the List Owner submitted another command with a new
code), followed by the errors.

The actual problem reported was that the successful confirmation code
indicated in the log, was never displayed to the user's browser, only the
error. In both cases, after walking the Owners through it on the phone and
following Listserv's log, both were successful and both reported seeing
the successful confirmation.  However, I perhaps incorrectly assumed and
maybe convinced the two Owners as well, that they missed the successful
confirmation by clicking their mouse too soon without looking up.
I'll keep a closer eye on this and do some testing.

--Trish