Tue, 21 Feb 1995 01:15:14 -0500
Hi Whomever,

My name is Ben Levy, and Ashley McClure at Georgia Tech suggested that I
write to you.  I am seeking a home for a wonderful list regarding LGD's
(Livestock Guarding Dogs).  At present, the list is being run through the
mailer at AOL and is being done by hand (if that's possible online) by a
wonderful woman named Janice Frasche.

Janice works very hard on the list, but it clearly is using up a lot of her
time, a resource she has very little of as she suffers from MS and is deaf.
 Already it takes up so much of her time that she is forced to keep the list
open to subscribers by invitation only.  I believe there are currently about
30-40 subscribers.

I know very little about net things and listservers, but obviously you people
do.  Would this be something that you could help me set up for Janice?  Or am
I asking something like "would you mind if I started parking my car in your
driveway?"

Any help you can offer will be much appreciated.  If there are any questions
you might, or if you'd like samples of the kind of traffic on the list,
please let me know.  I await your reply,

Thanks,

Ben Levy