Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:59:41 +0200
*sigh*

SIGNOFF instructions were posted yesterday, and a week ago, and a million
times before then. They were also sent  when you subscribed. No, I am not
planning  to  add  a  bottom  banner  with  SIGNOFF  instructions  as  by
definition the people  who belong on this  list know how to  sign off. If
this is not satisfactory, AOL's tech  support will be glad to assist you,
it's their job and  you're paying them to do it. There  has just *got* to
be  a reason  why there  suddenly are  80+ AOL.COM  people on  this list,
presumably some kind  of screen at AOL inviting people  to join the list.
Somehow the  description must be  worded in  a confusing way  and mislead
people into thinking that this list is about something else.

Anyway, I have set all the AOL.COM addresses to REVIEW. If you are a long
time AOL.COM  contributor, drop  me a  note and  I will  reset it.  As an
initiation rite you  will be required to  tell me how one  would sign off
from the list.

  Eric