Edith Schmitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:12:47 -0400
Hi,

Can somebody help me understand the usage of National Language Template
files?

We are offering new newsletters in eight different languages. We have
localized the mailtpl templates so that subscribers receive messages in
their native language. However, currently we do not use National Language
Template files or language idioms.

Even though the text of the template messages is in the subscribers native
language, certain commands, subject lines, and command confirmations remain
in English. Would the usage of National Language Templates change this what
else would you use these for? How/where can you see specifically what
messages/commands are hardcoded into the LISTSERV and cannot be changed?

Thanks for your help!
Edith Schmitz