Pete Molnar <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Aug 90 08:09:30 EST
I am having some trouble getting the File Access Codes to work in filelist
subdirectories that are more than two levels deep.  In the first
subdirectory that I create, all FACs work as expected. However, if I
add another subdirectory within that first subdirectory, I can not get
the PRV and OWN file access codes to work for any of the files in that
nested subdirectory. The only two FACs that do work in this instance are
ALL and any "softcoded" FACs defined within the filelist itself.

Does anyone know why PRV and OWN will not work in this case?

Thanks,

Pete Molnar
Indiana University
University Computing Services