Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Nov 1993 20:01:07 +0100
On Thu, 18 Nov 1993 13:00:57 -0500 "Tansin A. Darcos & Company"
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>If you have a problem, complain to [log in to unmask]; do
>not punish  the readers or  potential readers of  a list because  of the
>sins of the operator of the site.

But Paul,  the problem is  that MCI says they  will not fix  the problem.
They are not  interested in our complaints - we're  not customers, so why
bother? To  me it  looks like  the only way  to make  them listen  to the
complaint is to show them that they will lose business unless they become
more reasonable. If MCI customers are  no longer able to access a mailing
list,  they  will receive  reduced  service  from  MCI and  may  consider
switching  to  a  competitor,  such  as AOL.  If  we  could  somehow  bar
*@MCIMAIL.COM from  all mailing lists  for an  entire week, I  bet things
would be fixed in no time with a long and formal apology.

  Eric