GARY SAMEK <C133GES@UTARLVM1>
Fri, 15 Apr 88 15:05:00 CDT
We are trying to use listserv to receive files and place these files on a
mdisk that anyone may link with read access.  This disk will be used for
public information files and execs.
The Problem: it appears that only a postmaster may use the putc option, even
if the store password is correct.  Also, it appears that only one line of the
sysvars files may be used to define a postmaster.  Therefore, only 3 or so
postmasters may be defined, which we have already defined.
I guess what I am asking is, does anyone have any ideas how to attack this
problem?  These public files will be coming from a different node than listserv
is on.  Also, we are still running version 1.5j of listserv, we have as yet
to receive the newer version, but will be changing when we do receive it.
Please send all responses to my userid, if anyone else is interested in the
Thnx 1.0e6.

Gary