Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:32:09 -0700
Hello,

We used ListServ 16.0 in Solaris x86 for more than 5 years.

I just found that several of our lists didn't have web interface (i.e.
missed html) files that users can read archives.  I checked every lists
(including the ones didn't have html) had same notebook line.  I checked
LISTSERV site administrator forum and found only one similar case.  The
answer didn't work on us ('save' configuration and ListServ would create
web indexing file).  I could remove those lists, re-clone them, then the
web interface appeared (I tried one already).  But there are more than
40 such kinds of lists (which were created at same time).

My question is, how to generate the web archive file without recreating
them?  I tried 'reindex (listname)' but it didn't work.

Thank!

Shinn