Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:07:56 -0400
>I believe this question has been asked and answered in this forum
>on more than one occasion.
>
>If an address is listed as an owner on more than approximately 50
>lists, the List Management page will not offer the drop-down menu
>of lists owned.

The person in question owned two lists.  Turned out the problem was the user had been served out for some reason.  After I served them back in, everything was fine.  Seems like the web interface could have alerted her to this state of affairs.
--
For the rich, there's therapy. For the rest of us, there is singing.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Center for Academic Computing, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)