Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:08:39 -0600
Hey, would somebody be willing to help me by answering what is probably
a dumb question?

A long time ago our listserver was [log in to unmask]

It is now [log in to unmask]

For ease of our mail recipients I *think* I set up
[log in to unmask] to work and go automatically to
[log in to unmask] ... works when I test it from my home ISP
or another ISP account or from Digital River.

But some people are complaining that it generates a "recipient not
local" error. I was able to duplicate this error by trying to send a
"thank you" message to [log in to unmask] from
Hotmail. But Hotmail's error reporting doesn't tell me enough to figure
out what the problem is.

Does anybody have any hints on how to make this work correctly? Feel
free to try sending thank you messages to either address to test, as
much as you'd like.

FYI, on ntls.digitalriver.com we have LISTSERV, and on
ntls1.digitalriver.com we have LSMTP.

The A and MX for listserver.digitalriver.com both points to NTLS1, so
I'm really confused.

Not enough caffeine today, I guess. I welcome your thoughts. :)

Best,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
My spam-related website: http://www.spamresource.com/