Suzanne Toomey Spinks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:44:20 -0400
On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, BJack27 wrote:

> Hello!
>
>      Does anyone know of any mailing list that cover the subject of
> hotels, motels,
> inns, or the hospitality industry.
Yahoo - using Hostelling as a key word. Lots of info. A good place to begin.
WE'll be opening our Hostel in Buffalo NY on September 16. $15 per person
per night (members) $18 (non-members)

Suzanne Toomey Spinks, Buffalo NY, President, Hostelling Intl.Niagara Frontier
Council American Youth Hostels.Promoting world understanding through travel
and cultural exchange. Drop a pebble on the beach and shake a star.
C.R.E.A. Institute Creativity Research, Evolution, Application
If you need a Dream and Do Team, E-mail me.