"PEDRO M. PEREZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 16:17:26 -500
 Dear sirs:

 I'm an ecuadorian lawyer. I'm subscriber of INT-LAW and EURO-LEX, both
 listis related to international law and European law.

 Considering that Latinamerican law systems are changing daily, and
 there are some agreements, like NAFTA, that involve several Nations
 (MERCOSUR, PACTO ANDINO), I think that it could be very useful to
 have an specific discussion list, about Latinamerican Law.

 So, I would like to know if somebody there is willing to host the new
 list.

 Regards,
PEDRO M. PEREZ
Guayaquil - Ecuador - South America