Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:34:44 EST
Well, this system is extremely  busy with processing Listserv-NJE traffic. We
received our  version of  Listserv-NJE through CREN's  purchasing arrangement
with  L-Soft. I  am about  to  attend a  meeting  with the  managers of  this
system. I  am fairly sure they  will complain to  me about the huge  load our
Listserv is  placing upon our  system. Would going  to the TCP/IP  version of
Listserv  reduce this  load on  our system  and ease  up our  contribution to
INTERBIT traffic?  If so, how  do we make the  switch to the  TCP/IP version?
Do we  have to  purchase the TCP/IP  version of Listserv  or is  it something
we're already  entitled to? I  suspect that we will  have to purchase  it via
CREN.

I am sorry if this has been discussed  here before. I am incredibly busy so I
did not have time to scan this group's archives for previous mentions of this
topic.