"Pankhurst, Dwayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:51:39 -0500
Hello,

We currently have two licenses for Listserv for Solaris, unlimited capacity
- however we have misplaced the actual software.  I was wondering if it
would be possible to download the software from somewhere?

If this is not possible can you assist us in the following:
We are moving our website from one Solaris box to another.  We need to move
Listserv and it's lists to the new box.

I have the Purchase Order for Listserv.  The vendor name that I have is Mike
Goldstein and the software was shipped to Richard Polisuk Electronic Banking
20 Dundas St. West 6th Floor Toronto, ON M5G 2C2.  If you need any other
licensing information, let me know.

Regards,

  Dwayne Pankhurst
    Electronic Banking