David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 May 1999 16:06:11 -0500
Thanks for all the suggestions, but I'm not sure that will help with my
problem.  Maybe I didn't make my situation clear enough.  I have a list
called SUGGEST with our support staff subscribed to it.  I want anyone,
regardless of whether they're subscribed or not, to be able to send to it.
However, if postings come from outside of the UTA.EDU domain, I want them to
be placed on hold or forwarded to the list editor for approval similar to
what occurs with the Send= Editor keyword.  Does this clarify the situation?
Thanks again.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington