"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:03:51 +1200
Currently I have a problem with one of the weekly archives accessed via the
web archives. Our server froze earlier this week and needed to be rebooted.
Since then the latest archive file for one of our lists shows this message
when clicking on the weekly link.

Error - invalid index file
The format of the index file is invalid. Please try again in about 30
seconds, and report the problem
if it persists for more than a few minutes.

I have looked at the index file and it only has the header in it with no
list of messages that have been sent this week. Is there anyway to get
ListServ to recreate the index file. I have tried renaming it and stopping
and starting the services but this proved fruitless.

Peter Haase
Systems Administrator
Christchurch City Council
Christchurch
New Zealand

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz