"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Sat, 30 Jan 88 12:03:53 EST

>I think this discussion needs to take place on Header-People.  That's
>where the real RFC822 experts are.  From the list-of-lists:

>   Coordinator: Pandora B. Berman <[log in to unmask]>
>

>There is (or was???) a BITNET redistribution list for header-people on
>

>/Leonard

There still is a redistribution.  It has been very quite.  I would
agree that is should move there, but only after we have a general
good idea of a consensus.  Most of those RFC822 experts live in
an SMTP not a store and forward world, and don't have the same experiences.
We MUST find a solution that is feasible, not an engineers here the way
is should be eventually.  We don't have 5 years and millions of dollars.

Harry