"Eric Thomas (Pasteur)" <ERIC@PASTEUR>
Fri, 15 Jul 88 14:52:15 SET
FIX15N1 is not the same as release 1.5n, and is a pre-requisite to FIX15N2,
although it is fairly probable that FIX15N2 contains a new version of all
the files in FIX15N1 (but I can't check from here). If your FIX15N1 spool
file got purged, you MUST issue an INSTALL CLEANUP FIX15N1 command so
LISTSERV stops thinking it has it right here, available for install. THEN I
can send you FIX15N1, which I can't do from here unless I find someone to
direct the NJE TELL messages sent to the node to my console instead of the
operator console. This may take some time as I tend to come in at random hours
just to read my mail, and that other person does exactly the same :-)

  Eric