Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:12:37 +1000

> Turns out the ya-hoo's at LSoft dont know how to write basic
> HTML, and there are missing "closing" tags for various
> tables. I'm able to correct them by changing the dynamic
> templates, but when I fix 1 the next page has the same problem.

Rich

the template $WWW_IMAGES_URL gives you the opportunity to specify strict
adherance to HTML 4.01 for the headers and trailers.  I did this and it
seems to work fine with all browsers, even NN 4.7x.  It also saved me from
having to sort through every template and fix up the missing closing tags.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.