Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:54:00 -0500
I'm putting this out here without really testing it, since we typically don't modify our templates.

I assume the message that's got you in trouble is the one which reads "You are not authorized to send mail to the such-and-such list ..."

I found it by pulling down Server Administration -> Customization -> Mail Templates.

Then Select Template Category = Posting Responses

Then Select Template = [MSG_POSTING_REJECT_NOTAUTH]