Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 13 Jul 1987 20:47 SET
  There is  a missing  ITERATE somewhere  in LSVDIST2 which  causes a  VM READ
condition after processing DIST2 MAIL redistribution from a source server.

  I guess I'll have to send out a  dummy release 1.5k soon to fix all of that.
Especially as I'll  leave thursday for UKACRL (when I  actually expected to go
to DHDIBM1) and  I'll have to authorize  my userid there as LMC.  I doubt 1.5k
will be installed in  time for me to be able to do  anything from UK but let's
hope... :-)

  Eric