Scott Ciliberti <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:33:23 -0800
I just installed LISTSERV and I'm trying to wrap my arms around how to
use it.  I'd like to give someone else other than myself administrative
rights to modify the colors and layout of my LISTSERV homepage.  I was
told that in order to do this, I need to make the person a Postmaster by
sending the command "Configuration-Owner= Postmaster, address 1, address
2" to my server, but I get a message back saying that
Configuration-Owner is not a valid command.  Any ideas?

Scott Ciliberti

Director of IT Services

CIIS

1453 Mission Street