UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:16:32 -0500
Chris,

I viewed the source through IE and notepad. For the blue box at the bottom,
it's coming from here:

height="25"
bordercolor="99ccff" bordercolorlight="6699ff" bordercolordark="003366"
background="/archives/images/ls2-header.gif"><tr><td
bordercolordark="3399ff" bordercolorlight="0066ff">

That background image "/archives/images/ls2-header.gif" is the blue that
you see in conjunction with the border colors. That whole table could be
commented out. If you can't find it in the template, you could just replace
the image. But that won't help with the border colors though. Same with the
blue on top, it's because the table border is "3" with the specific dark
and light blue colors. Again I'm not sure where you need to edit that
because I'm just looking at the source not the templates, but I hope that
helps you track it down.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu