"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:54:55 EDT
I know I'm probably doing something stupid, but for the life of
me I can't see what.

I'm trying to setup the new Language= nohtml filter.  I'm assuming from
reading the sitemgrs guide that it is simply selecting the text/plain
content-type item from a multipart/alternative.

I've added the keyword "Lanuage= Nohtml" to the list header with LSVPUT.
I then send a message to my test list using Netscape Messanger using
the Format option "Plain Text and HTML".  The message generated seems
to be a valid multipart/alternative, but Listserv is sending the
message on intact.  Any ideas?