Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:47:09 -0500
The reason I ask is that it appears that a number of nodes mentioned
there that can not be reached reliably.  It seems that this list is
used to distribute various messages to the backbone.  In particular,
it appears that the X-SPAM messages are sent here.

When our server recently sent over 75,000 x-spam messages, lots of
them bounced after 3 days of attempted delivery.  So now I am looking
at thousands of bounce messages.  Being on the backbone is getting
more painful.  Some of the addresses I had trouble with are

Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others.
Be a "carrier".

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)