Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 25 Oct 1987 14:53 SET
I do not agree  with the statement that the source for CARD  MUST be sent with
the MODULE. It is  not a problem for tape shipments. But  when someone asks me
for CARD MODULE  to receive something that  was sent to him in  CARD format, I
don't  send the  sources unless  he asks  for it.  What's the  use of  sending
sources to someone  who doesn't know assembler?  Also I would hate  to have to
send  the  full  sources  to  LISTSERV  sites which  have  signed  up  as  OCO
distribution. It's rather large,  and if they don't want it I  see no point in
forcing it down their throats. The new copyright blurb makes it illegal for me
to distribute the object  without the source. I think it  should be changed to
"must be made available upon request" or something like that.

  Eric