Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 May 2006 07:30:10 -0400
You need to get a traceback of the core file (assuming a core file
was written) and post the results of that traceback.  See
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#_Toc112814916 for details.

My best guess is that you simply ran out of memory, but the traceback
would make it more clear.

If you have maintenance (and I think you do but I don't have access
to that database), I would recommend moving this issue to support so
that you can send them unredacted log data for analysis.

Nathan