Mon, 26 Oct 1992 16:17:14 -0500
Hello,
        I am not a subscriber to this list, so please reply directly to
me. I need help setting up a listserv list. My school doesn't support a
listserv but I would like to set up a Country music discussion and
review list. I need someone to request that a list be set up at your
school, listserv site, whatever, and then the responsibility would be
handed to me. You are not obligated to do anything, you don't even have
to subscribe. But I need some kind soul to do this for me, I am getting
desperate, I have been sending out a mailing list that now is sent to
twenty-five people. Imagine, sending all those replies to the rest of
the people who are interested in the list getting started. Any help or
information that you can give me would be appreciated more than you
know.
I apologize for interuppting your discussion, but maybe this will start
a new one.? :}

: Paul Harris              :
: PHARRIS@UMKCVAX1         :
: I will sail my vessel    :