"Duane D. Weaver" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Mon, 15 Feb 88 23:06:18 EST
Eric: Do you by chance have any idea which SCRIPT package
(Waterloo/IBM) is available more than the other at the LISTSERV
sites?

I suspect the answer is IBM's DCF SCRIPT.

Perhaps, the LISTSERV documentation could be written for the SCRIPT
package that is available at more sites.   Then possibly one or more
LISTSERV sites running the other SCRIPT package would volunteer
to convert the documentation source to the other SCRIPT package
and offer to those sites running that SCRIPT package.

I would be willing to put the time in converting the documentation
source to Waterloo SCRIPT, if someone were to make the initial
revisions in IBM DCF SCRIPT.

(Actually we have both SCRIPT packages, but the IBM SCRIPT is only
on our CAD/CAM system.  My preference Waterloo SCRIPT.)

Comments from anyone?
Anyone willing to help with the revisions to LISTSERV documentation
in IBM SCRIPT?