Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:03:14 -0500
That's the problem!  Most of the files in the apache area are owned
by root and the system group has r-x access.  wa is the exception
since the install docs say we should chown that to listserv.

What do most sites do?  Just chown everything to listserv or put
listserv in the system group and make sure system has rwx?  Listserv
is the only system running on the machine so either one would work,
it seems to me.