Curtis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:44:24 -0700
James/Melissa

	I am also using ListServ 14.5...  I have had the auto restart on for

sometime.  Problem is that the server is now getting the occasional WMI

error...  I have done a search and found all the log files that are >100MB

and renamed them.  This is a bit draconian, but I want to see if it really

solves the problem.  During the process I also found some index files that

were >100MB.  I have changed the more active lists from Monthly to weekly.

I am waiting to see if this solves the problem.

	In the meantime, if I change a list from monthly to weekly, does the

system continue reindexing the previous logs?

Curtis E. Stevens

Director, Standards & Features Technology

3355 Michelson Dr. #100

Office: 1-1041

Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933

Cell: 949-307-5050

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing

something.