"Jurassic Park [out of] Control Center" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Jun 1993 15:01:19 -0400
From: Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
-----
VM SYSTEM PROGRAMING TEAM <[log in to unmask]>,
(actual user: Mohamad Moula) writes:

> Good Day,
>
> If there is a quick answer I hope from anyone tell me how can I
> make listserv reject mail from special lists. I've tried with
> TRAPIN and TRAPOUT within local sysvars of local listserv but
> listserv still recieve mail from these lists , so please if anyone
> can direct me to the correct way I will be so thankful.

I'm not a listserv owner or manager but I've picked up enough to try
my 2c.

FOR user@node QUIET SIGN-OFF special-l
QUIET SERVE OFF user@node

Then set the list so only subscribers can post to it.

---
Paul Robinson - [log in to unmask]
-----
The following Automatic Fortune Cookie was selected only for this message:

With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
                                -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy