Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:22:52 -0400
On 22 Aug 2005 at 9:41, Bill Verity wrote:

> Just curious if there is a way to get the server to
> slip in the "correct" date when it sends it.

One way for sure is to use LISTSERV Maestro to do the sending. (Did
you remember get your free license when you upgraded to LISTSERV
14.4?)

Another way may be to send a mail-merge message using &*DATE; in the
Date: field, and the "AFTER" job-card directive to delay it. If the
list is archived or digested and you want the messages you send this
way to be archived or digested, then the mail-merge job could
actually send to the list address (as a single recipient) instead of
using the list as a "source" of recipients, if you know what I
mean...

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html