Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:28:31 +1000
G'day all

Our members are complaining that their posts are slow in showing up in the
web interface.  What is the expected time for the web archives to update
from the current index?  Is there any way of speeding it up if necessary?

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Nature has provided us with two ears, two eyes, and one tongue, to the end
that we should hear and see more than we should talk." - Socrates

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.