"George Giraldi, Columbia University" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:50:00 EST
Hello,
    Does anyone know what L-Soft's policy is towards running two copies
of listserv in seperate LPARS on one mainframe?
    We have one LPAR running VM for administrative uses and a corresponding
license for Listserv-tcp/ip.  Another LPAR runs VM for academic uses and
runs a small number of lists using Listserv-nje.
    I was hoping that we could could run Listserv-tcp/ip in both LPARS
without incurring another licensing fee.  I was also hoping that I wouldn't
have to move the academic lists to unix and majordomo.
    Thanks for your time and assistance.
/George Giraldi, AcIS, Columbia University