Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:51:47 -0500
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Patrick B. O'Brien wrote:

>I want to submit a list and have the list email the list at say 0200 in the morning.
>
>Can I schedule a list to go off at 0200?

You can accomplish this in several ways, but the Listserv method would
probably be to set up your list so that it uses the "Prime" keyword.
The documentation on Listserv describes how this works in detail, but
in escence, you definte a range of times when your list WILL NOT send
email (this is the prime-time period), then the list will send out emails
only during the non-prime-time period. Note that I have never gotten this
feature to work on Listserv 1.8d, but it works fine on Listserv 1.8e.